Beta
×

Thank you!

Interview: Ask John McAfee What You Will

samzenpus posted about 8 months ago | from the ask-me-anything dept.

News 172

samzenpus (5) writes "Founder of the computer anti-virus company McAfee Associates, John McAfee gained world-wide attention eluding Belizean authorities in the jungle. Since we last sat down with John, he's been working on a device that blocks the government's ability to spy on PCs and mobile devices, been asked by the GOP to fix Obamacare, and has seen his last name removed from his old company. The rebranding garnered this response from McAfee: 'I am now everlastingly grateful to Intel for freeing me from this terrible association with the worst software on the planet. These are not my words, but the words of millions of irate users. ... My elation at Intel's decision is beyond words." John has agreed to answer your questions. As usual, ask as many as you'd like, but please, one per post."

Sorry! There are no comments related to the filter you selected.

Didn't we just have an interview with this whacko? (0, Offtopic)

c0d3g33k (102699) | about 8 months ago | (#46593745)

Why yes. Yes we did: http://features.slashdot.org/s... [slashdot.org]

Do not want.

Re:Didn't we just have an interview with this whac (4, Informative)

richy freeway (623503) | about 8 months ago | (#46593879)

You mean like they state, right there, in the second sentence of the summary?

Re:Didn't we just have an interview with this whac (2)

davester666 (731373) | about 8 months ago | (#46594197)

This is slashdot. Nobody reads the links or the summary. Most don't even read the whole title for the post.

Re:Didn't we just have an interview with this whac (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594279)

I like yoghurt.

Re:Didn't we just have an interview with this whac (1)

Wain13001 (1119071) | about 8 months ago | (#46594301)

Not sure whether to mod this informative or insightful...

Re:Didn't we just have an interview with this whac (1)

show me altoids (1183399) | about 8 months ago | (#46594377)

Well, now you've gone and commented and removed your moderation. I blame Obama.

Re:Didn't we just have an interview with this whac (2)

c0d3g33k (102699) | about 8 months ago | (#46594713)

Yep. That's right. So why do we care about the opinion of this man? I'm not feeling it.

Belize (3, Insightful)

christurkel (520220) | about 8 months ago | (#46593769)

Do you ever intend to return to Belize to face the charges leveled against you? Or do you enjoy being a fugitive from justice?

Re:Belize (-1, Troll)

avandesande (143899) | about 8 months ago | (#46593891)

Wow! Talk about a leading question. Why is this rated so high?

Re:Belize (5, Informative)

xevioso (598654) | about 8 months ago | (#46593987)

But it is a reasonable question. However, he's already answered it:

"McAfee, 68, was named by police in Belize as a person of interest in the Nov. 11, 2012, shooting of Gregory Faull, but he fled the small Central American country before he could be questioned.

McAfee denies involvement in the death of Faull, an Orlando contractor and restaurant owner. But he told Reuters in a telephone interview he would not fight a subpoena for deposition in the lawsuit.

'Of course not, because the deposition will be here in America. I've told the police in Belize that I will sit for questioning in any neutral country in the world ... I just will not go to Belize," McAfee said.' ...
The estate is seeking a jury trial and damages in excess of $75,000 on behalf of Faull's 26-year-old daughter."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new... [telegraph.co.uk]

A question I would have is, would he agree to a jury trial if he's charged either by Belize or the US.

Re:Belize (-1, Troll)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593995)

Because he is an evil person who deserves to be punished?

Re:Belize (1, Insightful)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594005)

Wow! Talk about a leading question. Why is this rated so high?

Because slashdot is full of trolls such as christurkel (520220) - who have been given the answer over and over and over but refuse to listen.

Now one more is doing it yet again. He won't even click on the slashdot article with the replies. He doesn't care the answer to his question is right in front of his face. He doesn't even care what that answer is.

Children trying to make adults look bad. How far this place has fallen.

Re:Belize (2)

Aighearach (97333) | about 8 months ago | (#46594563)

Mr Coward, I understand you're new here, but no, we do not "click on" (or read) the story.

Re:Belize (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594641)

That's Mr. McAfee to you, sir.

Re:Belize (1)

jeffmeden (135043) | about 8 months ago | (#46594033)

Wow! Talk about a leading question. Why is this rated so high?

If you were expecting more... welcome to slashdot! enjoy your stay! try the veal!

Seriously, this Ask Slashdot is going to be nothing but variants of "what were you smoking/snorting", "why did you kill that guy", and "do you still write antivirus bloatware and/or collect $1 every time someone turns on a Dell"

Re:Belize (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594561)

Honestly, with a dreck like John, who as far as I know has generated, other than the original version of an anti-virus, nothing but bullshit and pain over the course of his self-absorbed life, why would you expect anything more?

I'd rather hear from Kim Kardashian.

Re:Belize (1)

NeverVotedBush (1041088) | about 8 months ago | (#46594661)

The fish is nice too...

Re:Belize (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594327)

Because it's Slashdot & sensationalism is routinely mistaken for insight. The better question would be, why should I care if you ever return from the 3rd world where your wealth bought problems proportionate to your lunacy, Mr. McAfee?

Re:Belize (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593973)

Hmm.... return to Belize and face a high risk of Belizian jail or... being a "fugitive" in the USA with zero chance of being extradited and with pretty much no downside....

:: rubs chin meditatively ::

It's a tough call.

For anyone who is not an ASSHOLE.

Re:Belize (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594027)

> "Or do you enjoy being a fugitive from justice?"

What a dick.

Like YOU would go to fucking Belize to face the prospect of Belizan jail.

Yeah right.

What a dick. Get real.

Re:Belize (2)

whodunit (2851793) | about 8 months ago | (#46594045)

"Justice" is not a trait commonly associated with the judicial system of Belize.

So the questions is "Why were you so stupid ... (0, Troll)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594165)

So the questions are "Why were you so stupid as to live in Belize in the first place." "Were the drugs, underage hookers, and temporary deference to your moneyed power worth it?" etc.

The point of these questions is not specific answers, but rather to tease out and expose the hypocrisy in moving out of the US to escape "evil" taxation and "repressive" morality laws only to go running back to the protection of Daddy Uncle Sam when the bullies in [insert backwater countryname here] are being mean to you!

It's not fair! - Libertarians and Conservatives response to ANYTHING that requires some kind of adult behavior and understanding on their part.

Re: Belize (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594203)

Or the US

Re:Belize (2)

Cleariati Legion (3595577) | about 8 months ago | (#46594559)

John has not accepted the current lawsuit pending from the daughter of Greg Faull. http://dockets.justia.com/dock... [justia.com] He ran off and started hiding in Colorado before it could be served. Before he could be served in Colorado he went on the run again. I don't think he has the balls to return to Belize.

How are the trannies there? (-1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593771)

Oh, Belizean. My bad.

Why? (0, Troll)

rebelwarlock (1319465) | about 8 months ago | (#46593773)

Why would anyone want to ask this dipshit anything? He's not even funny anymore.

Re:Why? (5, Funny)

Malc (1751) | about 8 months ago | (#46594143)

I thought this was pretty funny: John McAfee on How To Uninstall McAfee Antivirus [youtube.com]

Re:Why? (1)

HornWumpus (783565) | about 8 months ago | (#46594799)

I'm stealing a line out of that for my sig.

Re:Why? (2)

Aighearach (97333) | about 8 months ago | (#46594587)

It is because he is so expert at being a dipshit, or at least appearing to be one (how would I know?) that he is still funny.

My question for him: Explain the business case for impersonating a world class dipshit.

As everything fun is forbidden.. (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593823)

Any mind altering recipes worth sharing?

Why? (2, Insightful)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593831)

Everywhere this psychopath goes, something bad happens- someone always ends up dying, whether he's messing with ultralights in the Southwest US or antibiotics in Costa Rico- but it's never his fault, things just "happen".

Most of his ideas are bullshit and vapor that, for some reasons (always "legitimate", of course) never make it into production.

Why is Slashdot giving this guy a forum?

This topic belongs on TMZ or the National Enquirer. What Tripe.

Re:Why? (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593865)

Sorry- I should have said "Belize" instead of Costa Rico.

Re:Why? (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594039)

And 'Costa Rica' instead of 'Costa Rico'

Re:Why? (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594117)

And 'Costa Rica' instead of 'Costa Rico'

Yeah, I saw that after I submitted. Figured I could count on someone here fixing that for me... :-)

Re:Why? (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593981)

This topic belongs on TMZ or the National Enquirer. What Tripe.

Controversy brings more activity / page views. The more controversial, the better, no? It wouldn't surprise me to see a post about feeding dead puppies to orphans next week on Slashdice.

Because ... (2)

Ungrounded Lightning (62228) | about 8 months ago | (#46594001)

Everywhere this psychopath goes, ...

Why is Slashdot giving this guy a forum?

Because they can?

---
(For those not familiar with psychopathy, that's a psychopath joke. It's funny, laugh.)

Re:Why? (2)

Redmancometh (2676319) | about 8 months ago | (#46594021)

"Why is Slashdot giving this guy a forum?"

He's /.s Joe Biden

Re:Why? (2)

Aighearach (97333) | about 8 months ago | (#46594701)

Why is he eternally relevant?

I remember back in the 80s making my first FTP connection, on an Apple ][ at school. You could login with some silly username like "customer" (it was something different but I forget what, where are my meds?) and the password was 12345 or something. You could then download the whole (commercial) software package for free. In a time before most open source, when most of my software was "Cracked by The Nibbler," McAfee ("or however you spell it") would just give it away to anybody who would rather download an unlicensed copy than buy one. He probably recognized that actual companies would buy it anyways.

He is legend for real reasons, and a mixed bag of reasons.

And for the curious, no, we had no need for a DOS virus scanner on an Apple ][. It was just really awesome to download "real software" for free.

In a cage match... (0)

houstonbofh (602064) | about 8 months ago | (#46593841)

In a cage match between you and Charlie Sheen, who would get the ring card girl?
Joking aside, how do you feel about the comparisons, or are you just glad that it is a better association than with Intel AV?

Re:In a cage match... (1)

Aighearach (97333) | about 8 months ago | (#46594733)

Charlie Sheen would end up dead in the jungle, the ring girl would get a major magazine cover shot, and John McAfee would be found on the beach a week later muttering, "Those ring girls are powerful"

any new videos? (4, Funny)

schneidafunk (795759) | about 8 months ago | (#46593845)

Your coke snorting with hookers video was pretty awesome, any new ones coming out soon?

"Buy Belize" ads. (4, Interesting)

Ungrounded Lightning (62228) | about 8 months ago | (#46593853)

An observation more than a question, but feel free to comment (especially if you have information on the subject).

Starting shortly after your Belizian adventure I've noticed a rash of radio advertising, touting Belize as a tax haven and secure retirement site for those ith substantial assets, and trying to sell land to them. These adds always strike me as funny.

Since their authorities went after you, has Belize suffered a sudden drop in interest as a "safe haven" for the retiring well-off, or perhaps an exodus of others already there?

Why didn't you ask Intel to rebrand before? (2)

sandytaru (1158959) | about 8 months ago | (#46593897)

Seems like if you didn't want to be associated with the software, you could have asked them to remove the name years ago.

Re:Why didn't you ask Intel to rebrand before? (1)

Redmancometh (2676319) | about 8 months ago | (#46594181)

I kind of doubt they would do that...after all whatever acquisition/etc that was done includes the acquisition of a brand..and that brand is/was McCrap

Re:Why didn't you ask Intel to rebrand before? (1)

Aighearach (97333) | about 8 months ago | (#46594739)

You should google (har har) "branding"

Did you do it? (4, Funny)

i kan reed (749298) | about 8 months ago | (#46593901)

I promise I'm not a cop. You can't say that on the internet if it's not true.

Re:Did you do it? (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593997)

I promise I'm not a cop. You can't say that on the internet if it's not true.

Yeah, and you can even reply AC if you want John. I'm sure we won't be able to smell your flavor of crazy a million intertubes away...

(posting as AC, 'cause well...uh..yeah...)

Social Experiment (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594615)

What were the results of your "social experiment" in Belize? Have you heard from any of the participants after your return to the US? Have they suffered any legal complications in Belize as a result of their association with you?

Product Support, please. (3, Insightful)

dmomo (256005) | about 8 months ago | (#46593937)

I think McAfee anti-virus has a bug. I just installed it scanned my hard drive with it.
It did not detect that "McAfee" was installed. Are you sure that it's the best malware detector out there?

Re:Product Support, please. (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594461)

John McAfee told the BBC he is thrilled with the name change: “I am now everlastingly grateful to Intel for freeing me from this terrible association with the worst software on the planet. These are not my words, but the words of millions of irate users. My elation at Intel’s decision is beyond words.”

Source:

Movie (2)

r00tus3r (1185395) | about 8 months ago | (#46593953)

Have you considered selling the rights to a movie about your life? Your life story is too amazing not to become a feature film.

Re: Movie (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594465)

I think already did: Blow.

Cocaine snorting video (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593971)

Do you think you discredit yourself with that video?

Re: Cocaine snorting video (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594103)

Bath salts; what do they taste like?

John! (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593985)

You're the man, how do you do it?

Future Tense Central (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46593999)

Are you hiring for Future Tense Central? If so, how can I apply?

Who's Your Dealer? (1)

TheGoodNamesWereGone (1844118) | about 8 months ago | (#46594009)

Does he have good prices?

Travel tips? (0, Troll)

timothy (36799) | about 8 months ago | (#46594015)

John:

You've had the chance to travel (sometimes in extraordinary circumstances!) through some very interesting places, and I'm wondering if you have as a result any concrete advice or suggestions to give about intelligent traveling.

- Do you have anything you'd consider unusual or otherwise notably every-day carry gear?
- How do you keep documents safe / backed up / safe from prying eyes and fingers?
- Are there places that, however adventurous you are, you avoid because you consider them too dangerous?

Re:Travel tips? (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594287)

Thanks for the questions, Tim.

Why yes, I do: I like to make sure I always have a few ounces of bath salts on hand; I also make sure to carry at least 20 lbs of lime to help with body disposal- you never know when you might need it. Don't forget a 9mm and plenty of ammo.

I've learned from experience that black magic, with its plethora of deadly spells, is always effective.

Lately, I try to stay away from beach-side communities in Belize; you never know what may happen there.

Re:Travel tips? (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594379)

Same AC as the poster above; obviously NOT John; please don't hunt me down and kill me, John.

S&M (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594019)

Do you have so many young girls because you enjoy tying them up and torturing them in a consensual way?

Device Technology / Licensing (3, Interesting)

pariah99 (1899388) | about 8 months ago | (#46594065)

Hey John, I ended up spending a week sailing with friends in Belize last year over summer vacation - lovely place! We actually ended up sailing with a skipper who used to work with you, and he told me you had some wild times together! We didn't spend a lot of time together, but he left a huge impression on me and my sailing buddies. Unfortunately, he very recently passed away, as I'm sure you've heard. Okay, that's a bit besides the point, so on to my question: I was seriously wondering on what kind of technology your device incorporates. Does it use existing technologies like Tor, or is it based on a new protocol. If it's a new thing, is the technology dependent on a number of exit nodes a la Tor, or does it depend on the number of peers using the software in order to obfuscate identifying information. In either case, will you consider releasing the software side of things under an open license?

It didn't happen the hard questions (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594079)

On the 23rd of March Dcentral a device to protect from the NSA was to be released. That didn't happen.

On the 1st of March, 18th, 20th and 25th of March Cognizant or Cognisant or Dcentral 1 was to be released on Both the Apple and Google App stores. That didn't happen.

By the end of 2013 a Biopic titled Running in the background by Impact Future Media was supposed to be released. That didn't happen.

In January the Chad Essley comic The Hinterland was supposed to be released. That didn't happen.

Are there anymore things not happening that you would like to advertise to keep yourself in the media?

Level of awesomeness. (1)

RightSaidFred99 (874576) | about 8 months ago | (#46594091)

Would you say that your level of awesomeness is around that of a honey badger with surgically implanted, razor-sharp metal talons or closer to that of, say, Lemmy?

Getting Away With Things (1)

Hentai (165906) | about 8 months ago | (#46594093)

You clearly have a knack for doing outrageous, dangerous, or even illegal things and getting away with them, while others would get pinched.

What do you attribute that to? Why do you think you've managed to violate so many laws, customs, and mores and get away with it, compared to your average resident of San Quentin?

How Can I Delete MacAfee Software From My System? (1)

Anonymous Codger (96717) | about 8 months ago | (#46594095)

Like the subject says.

ugh (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594101)

I will not participate in this Q&A. I will dig a spider hole and observe it while disguised as a cardboard box.

Just one question: (1)

QuietLagoon (813062) | about 8 months ago | (#46594125)

Why are you such a media whore?

What is your stance on.. (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594131)

Slashdot beta?

Conrast this manipulative attention-seeker... (1)

macraig (621737) | about 8 months ago | (#46594141)

... with another 68-year-old guy I know who lives well-off in Palo Alto. Instead of indulging himself like this circus freak, he volunteers at children's FIRST robotics competitions and such. I don't know how he made his successful living before he retired; he could have been a drug lord for all I know, but if so he's certainly atoning for it now. This useless meat sack by comparison is still taking while giving nothing back.

Google: Doing no harm? (4, Interesting)

globaljustin (574257) | about 8 months ago | (#46594149)

Mr. McAfee, thanks for taking questions!

My question: Do you consider Google in its current incarnation to be a "good company"? I ask in the context of revelations about the level of Gmail snooping, Google bus controversy, Google Glass failure, "only criminals want privacy", Larry Page refusing to donate to charity, Google Maps interface changes, etc. You used to be in security, so applying that experience & your recent public issues, do you "trust" Google?

Has the NSA asked you to put a backdoor (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594155)

in your anti-spying device?

Drugs (2)

NoImNotNineVolt (832851) | about 8 months ago | (#46594167)

You have a documented interest in psychoactive drugs. Which is your favorite, and why?

Re: Drugs. (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594367)

We already know this. It's MVPV, AKA "bath salts". For most sane people, it's a horrible and unpleasant drug. It's popular primarily because of ridiculous drug laws in the USA which make horrible and dangerous but legal things desirable.

McAfee is sort of an anomaly when it comes to his fondness of this shit. Most users use it because it's all they can get.

Re: Drugs. (1)

NoImNotNineVolt (832851) | about 8 months ago | (#46594437)

Has he stated that MVPV is his favorite? That's news to me. If so, a citation would be nice.

News Cycle (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594177)

Why should we give two shits about you?

Re: News Cycle (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594711)

Because constipation would otherwise be lethal?

Question for John McAfee (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594185)

What is one thing that we would be surprised to learn about you?

burning question (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594213)

how do you pronounce your name

mick - af - eee
or
mack - a -fee?

why work in security? (1)

bzipitidoo (647217) | about 8 months ago | (#46594225)

Only reason I can think to work in security is because it's hot, been hot since 9/11. $. But interesting? It can be, if you can stay away from the idiots. Useful? Maybe, if politics can be kept out of it. But that's the point-- the people with the purse strings are political and stupid. Look how Microsoft has handled security. Norton/Symantec once said that they would go out of business if MS ever fixed Windows. If I were to work in security, the very last place I would choose is anti-malware software for Windows because it is such a total waste of effort to slap bandaids on fundamentally broken models.

People want perfect security, until it becomes inconvenient, then they choose convenience over security and go blame the security people. Who finds SELinux more useful than painful? The moment SELinux prevents an app from functioning is the moment the user dumps the security. MS twists the meaning of security, and tries to sell their customers the idea that secuirty for MS against them being naughty pirates is really security for everyone. Uncle Bill will make sure you don't commit piracy and get sued, don't you feel safer now? Years ago, the Prodigy Internet service promised to keep their customers safe from porn, profanity and other naughtiness and found that they could not. The meaning of security became so broad it was nearly useless. Everything can be cast as a security issue. I love Google's Evil Bit idea. Makes it clearer that just trying to figure out which info is "evil" is hard. Others want unbreakable security with backdoors (hello there NSA!).

The people who want security are suspicious and distrustful of security workers. Paranoid. It doesn't take much for them to turn against their own security people. They'll do something that wrecks security, then blame it on the security workers and get away with it. As for security workers themselves, maybe some of them go off the deep end and hide in jungles and do other weird stuff that makes the stuffed shirts doubt their fitness to work in security.

How do you view yourself (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594241)

Would you say that you view yourself as not just a central character but the hero in your own personal life story? If so, what was the major conflict you face or the goal you have worked towards? Do you think you have achieved this or will achieve this?

Really? (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594243)

A drug-addled once significant technician. There are mountains of them out there who are worlds more interesting that John (Cliff Stoll comes screaming to mind). But /. of course tracks down the most successful attention whore of them all and trots him out in Jerry-Springer'st fashion. What a friggin waste of "ask what you will".

Richard Stallman (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594273)

Do you know why Richard Stallman hasn't answered our questions [slashdot.org] yet, one full month later? Do you plan to do any better? (Sorry, I think that was two questions.)

What did you say to the Republicans... (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594275)

when they asked you to help DOS the ACA web site? Did you help them? Someone has helped them with their months long attack on it to keep it from working.

Why should we trust you? You are a USA citizen... (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594315)

Your are bound by US laws, the Patriot act that either you collaborate with the NSA or you go to jail.

How do you plan to get around this?

Man Up Greg Faull lawsuit (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594319)

On November 8 the Greg Faull estate filed a wrongful death lawsuit against you for the murder of Greg Faull. You moved to Colorado by January 18th and still have not accepted the Federal Court Summons from Process Servers. Do you ever intend to MAN UP and face your problems?

My only question to him: (5, Funny)

Huntr (951770) | about 8 months ago | (#46594333)

What the fuck, dude?

Programming (1)

kthreadd (1558445) | about 8 months ago | (#46594335)

Hi. I don't know how much programming you used to do back when you were more closely related to the software field, but I'm going to assume that you used to have at least some experience with it. Do you still do any form of programming any more? Are there any specific programming languages, frameworks/libraries and tools that you prefer?

Hook me up! (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594383)

Can you hook me up with some bath salts bro?

What is your secret recipe to success? (1)

jppiiroinen (2664019) | about 8 months ago | (#46594405)

I have to admit that I loved your video How To Uninstall McAfee Antivirus [youtube.com] . Which raised the question, when mixing Jack and Coke, what is the perfect ratio?

My question (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594413)

Dear Mr. McAfee

Can I have US$9,999?

It will need to be in cash. I can't tell you who I am or what it's for. If the answer is yes, please provide info so that my people can contact you privately.

Respectfully
Anon. Coward

ever sucked your own cock? (-1)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594435)

big time!

Drugs (1)

NatasRevol (731260) | about 8 months ago | (#46594531)

What are the drugs like when you're wealthy?

Tan PV (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594599)

Tan PV... the recipe. Stuffmonger, you need spill the secret sauce!

my question (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594639)

My question is:

How are you so damn sexy?

- GarretSidzaka

Face-eating (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594715)

If the bold experiments with balt salts for which you've gained such renown drove you to want to eat someone's face, whose face would you eat?

Drug Cartel (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 8 months ago | (#46594821)

I saw yesterday in USA Today that you were on the run because a drug cartel had a $600,000+ hit on you. If you got out of the business of doing and dealing drugs in the '80s, why are the drug cartels still interested in you?

geek republic (1)

Mr_Nitro (1174707) | about 8 months ago | (#46594823)

How do you propose to create a regional , nation leased, geek republic? somewhere where people can be free of doing and experiment anything they want (with the no-3rd-party-harm clause). Is Belize available? Thank you

Any advice for Peter Norton? (4, Funny)

HornWumpus (783565) | about 8 months ago | (#46594863)

What advice would you give to Pete to get his name off the second worst software on the planet?

What does it feel like? (1)

morgauxo (974071) | about 8 months ago | (#46594885)

What does it feel like to kill a man?

Hypothetically speaking of course...

Load More Comments